-Welcome to the housing application.
- Applicants who have been admitted to the University will need their 4x4 and password to login. If you don't have or know what your OU 4x4 login is please go to https://webapps.ou.edu/pass or call (405) 325-HELP.
- Applicants who have not been admitted yet will receive an email at the email address he or she provided to the University when applying for admission. This process will take 7 to 10 business days. This email, sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, will provide a one-time user name and password. Please check your email account before inquiring!
- If you feel you have not yet received your one-time username/password e-mail to access your housing application, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request your one-time username/password. We will send your login information as soon as possible.
-Once you have completed your application and it is processed, you can login to the appropriate Housing and Food Services Contract using your OU 4x4 login and password.
- Applicants who complete this application will be required to pay a $30 non-refundable Housing and Food Services application fee via credit card online.
- Any admitted student is eligible to complete an application for the residence halls, but only upperclass students (those that are 20 years of age or have earned 24 or more college credit hours after high school graduation) are eligible to complete an application for OU Traditions Square apartments.
If you need assistance or have questions, please call 325-2511 and a customer service representative will assist you.
System is currently down:
Applications are currently unavailable. Please check our website http://www.ou.edu/housingandfood.html in late October to access the new applications. 01:40 PM - 01:41 PM